Here is a link to some photos and very brief descriptions of the junk
I'm getting rid of (sorry no rackmount equipment).

http://ghettotech.mine.nu/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=10

cheers,
ryan

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/21 10:13 AM >>>
I am having another semi-random free junk sale. I am getting rid of a
bunch of unwanted and outdated computer junk and wanted to give any
scavengers a chance to grab it before it goes off to the dump. I have
some old cases and motherboards, an old server, a SCSI scanner,
books...
you get my drift. I was hoping to save some of this junk for my
rubbish
bin router contest, but I can't seem to wrap up the last contest. If
you
are interested, shoot me an email and I can give some better details
and
maybe snap some photos.

Cheers

Ryan Wilkerson