Arthur Sherman wrote:
> 2 displays connected to same box with different output.
>
> As an example:
> Assume car PC system;
> There are 2 LCD displays instralled into headrests, playing media file
> simultaneously on both - usual stuff, VGA hub;
> There is a LCD display in front of driver, running GPS Navigator.
>
> Can I physically connect them to same box and have such an effect?
> Is this possible at all?
>
> I need to find a solution, even it involves dual VGA card or else.
>
> Your help is highly appreciated.
> :)
>
> TIA!
> Arthur

This shouldn't be an issue, really. What will be interesting is if you
want two different input locations for the two displays. That would make
life a bit more interesting.

For the two displays, basically all you need are two different video
cards in the system. Then you can run two copies of X on the system and
have them attach to each video card.

--
Jon Akers