Several people indicated that they wanted to see more gatorlug meetings.

http://www.gatorlug.org/node/185#comment-604

I would like to propose an additional Gatorlug meeting, to be held on the
fourth Friday of each month. Also, with this additional meeting, I would
like to experiment with more participatory meetings, in which we work on
projects, teach each other how to use or install various tools, or
demonstrate solutions to problems in which other members have expressed an
interest. We should end each meeting with a brief discussion about what we
want to see in the next meeting. Here are some of the topics that have
already been proposed on the previously mentioned thread:

1) whip up a script to calculate the ideal meeting time given a set of
available schedules
2) Installing Cedega
3) MythTV (sounds familiar, did we already do this?)

I've added one final post to this thread on the website, asking to move this
conversation to the list because there is a lower post delay here.

So, who's interested? Is another meeting time better? What would be a good
location? Any additional topic suggestions?

--
There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it
so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to

                    - C.A.R. Hoare -