I hope I'm not breaking protocol by posting this to the list, but
Grooveshark is in need of a sysadmin. We're a young company and our
office is in Gainesville, right downtown above Dragonfly next to the
Hippodrome. The job posting is as follows:

Network / Systems Administrator
Job Description

Do you want a job that won't crush your soul? Tired of resenting the
sun because you always miss its late-afternoon golden elixir?

Escape Media Group (grooveshark.com) is seeking an intelligent
network/systems administrator for systems/network planning,
deployment, maintenance, and improvised intra-office dance breaks.
Qualifications include a four-year degree in IT/CS or equivalent
experience.

Desired Qualifications:

    * Experience with VOIP
    * A thorough understanding of Linux installation, administration,
and networking (Red Hat experience preferred.)
    * Experience in the setup and admin of Apache, PHP, mysql, Bind,
openLDAP, LVS, Vmware Server (or esx), and Xen in a high load
environment.
    * A thorough understanding of TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, NAT,
Access-Lists, routing, 802.1x, and Spanning-Tree.

--
The actual posting is located here: http://www.grooveshark.com/jobs/.
Even if you're not a sysadmin, there are many other job opportunities

Thanks,
-Skyler