Greetings All,

You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in chilly
Gainesville, Florida.

Virtually Cuban on 13th street runs drink specials for our meeting.
Imported
stuff is $3, domestic stuff is less. Come early and eat some really great
Cuban food. Meetings are always free and open to the general public.

More information about GatorLUG: http://www.gatorlug.org/node/10

No streaming audio this month.
GatorLUG Meeting Agenda for December 19, 2007

Nothing fancy this month. We'll get together, have some food and drinks,
and talk about what we would like to do for 2008. Rumor has it that
Allen Rout might even show up with an OLPC in tow. Free drinks for him
if he shows up with the OLPC.

--
Clinton Collins, President
GatorLUG, Gainesville, Florida