On Thursday 01 March 2007 07:07 pm, Nong wrote:

> Yes... read the book, watched the movie, bought the t-shirt, and
> still haven't purchased Vista.  :-P

Wasted a lot of time, then, eh? <smile>

I've neither watched the movie nor read the book.  I'd take a free
T-shirt, if someone mailed it to me, but the rest is merely a waste of
time.  It's Vista, but it's still Windows <smile, again>.

While I pride myself on being a non-religious tool user, I don't like
tools that interfere with my way to use them the way I want (Digital
Rights Mismanagement).

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA  92408