To anyone interested I have two items that I no longer need.  Please
e-mail me if you are interested, I can either bring them to campus or
you can pick them up from me.

(1) Spressa USB External 4x CD-R/CD-RW -- Worked the last time I used
it, 2+ years ago
(1) DOXport Com21 Cable Modem -- Don't think it is supported by COX, it
once was but then eventually stopped working, and noticed it was taken
off the list of COX supported devices.  Includes power adapter.

I also have a completley depleted hp f4809a lithium-ion battery that I
have no clue what to do with.

Contact me if you have any questions off list, thanks.

~Mark Oden