I havent done a lot of PHP performance tuning or programming, so these may
be a stupid questions....

Is adding more memory to the PHP processes helpful at all in terms of PHP
execution speed (assuming a "loaded" site)?

I'm looking at my default memory_limit of 16M, and that seems small.

Is there any performance advantage in one or the other of the session
serializers?
(Registered serializer handlers php php_binary wddx)

dan