On Monday 26 March 2007 05:26 am, Jon Akers wrote:

> Giving the colo center the benefit of the doubt here... what machine
> DID they remove LinuxShield from?  :)

The way I feel about the colo center today, I'd respond, hopefully one
they shouldn't have, and now they're in trouble with their client
because that machine is infected :).

Though of course I don't wish it on the client.  I just passed the info
back to my client; his colo center is his responsibility.

I'm just a contract admin <smile>.  He had me get involved when he
couldn't move the sites.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA  92517