-----Original Message-----

From:  "Allen S. Rout" <[log in to unmask]>
Subj:  Re: Web-focused ticket/to-do preferences?
Date:  Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:52 pm
Size:  612 bytes
To:  "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

>> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:41:15 -0400, Avi Baumstein <[log in to unmask]> said:

> It depends a bit on how you setup your server. My server is dedicated to
> RT, so the base URL is the RT login screen. Did you follow the install
> directions, including FastCGI or mod_perl?

Yes; I followed the ubuntu install guide, modified by some foofaraw to
get them GL Cookie authenticated.

My search through the RT wiki about stuff like

ItsFinallyInstalledNowWhat

was what eventually led me to the fora and the series of "If you want
a web entry form, then write one and have it send mail".

- Allen S. Rout