Greetings All,

You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in beautiful
Gainesville, Florida.

Virtually Cuban on 13th street runs drink specials for our meeting. Imported
stuff is $2, domestic stuff is less. Come early and eat some really great
Cuban food. Meetings are always free and open to the general public.