Oh, U have lotsa boards hanging around for this Dell CPiA laptop? (one good thing about an older laptop is that parts get cheap--brand new board cost me $5 plus $6 for prioriti mail.... I might actualli have it bi Saturdai.... ) And I suspect if I get a round tuit, I might discover it's a connector, since backspace, tab, and left shift are also all bad.... Aniwai, it MIGHt be fixable. If so, I'll have a spare!

Bob Johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you aren't picky about the connector, I'll give you a keyboard. I'll give
you two in case one doesn't have all its vowels or something.

- Bob