From: Platform Independent Linux List! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Burton Windle
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Your recommendation please: a big volume mail solution

Woah woah woah, Bob! Jon Lewis is not Atlantic.net; he may work for them,
but he can't be responsible for every naughty thing that happens at an ISP
of Atlantic.net's size. Berating him in a public forum over something that
a customer of his employer does is hardly appropriate.

Jon is very anti-spam; he (and Atlantic.net) run one of the larger
anti-spam black lists (NJABL) around.

--
Burton Windle                           [log in to unmask]