Hi Guys,

I know this is generally not the place to make Windows related postings, but I also know that in the past I’ve found a lot of great talent on both sides of the OS divide on this list, so I’m cross-posting this position here:

ProGifts Inc. is looking for a part time Windows technician/administrator to manage the Internal Active Directory domains at two locations, and 35 XP machines. We are a global company with two offices in Gainesville and an office in New Delhi India. These offices are connected via VPN (OpenVPN on our Linux gateways at each location) and the majority of trouble-shooting and problem solving is usually done through Remote Desktop (through the VPN). ProGifts is a fast paced company, and the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work independently, but also follows established standards. Please only apply if you can solve problems without assistance from others, We’re looking for an individual that might not know all of the answers, but knows where to look to get them. Experience with Outlook and Microsoft office trouble-shooting is required. Networking experience (wiring wall plates, and punching down new drops) is a plus but not required. Please feel free to forward this posting on to any one you think is qualified.

Please submit all resume’s and inquiries to [log in to unmask], or by fax (352)332-8252 ATTN Justin Moore/Shannon Flesner

Have a nice day.

Justin