Shuckers, I've got me a job for the next few days, even have to cancel a VA appointment!

Keep us appraised as to when Software Freedom Day will be.

----- Original Message ----
From: John Li <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:45:16 PM
Subject: Software Freedom Day planning lunch

Hey all,

Florida Free Culture and GatorLUG are planning on participating in
Software Freedom Day again this year. We'll be having a planning lunch
this upcoming Thursday. Join us if you want to discuss our events for
Software Freedom Day!

What: Software Freedom Day planning (http://softwarefreedomday.org/)
Where: Hillel, 2020 West University Ave (http://www.ufhillel.org/directions.php)
When: Thursday, August 2nd, from 12:00pm til about 1:00pm

Thanks,
John

--
.''`.