On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 09:17:46AM -0400, Rob Tobias wrote:
> I've found that some of the codecs don't run so well under vlc, but nearly
> everything runs fine under gxine.  And with my current codec list, I can run
> absolutely anything (at least, anything I've come across so far) under
> mplayer, even though I kind of hate the interface.

You guys... Keep it down, eh? This is a public list =(.

I'll be sitting close to an emergency exit at the next meeting to make a
quick escape when the FBI or BSA comes busting in.

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/article.php/3689726
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/19/1527247

-john

PS: Thanks for my "I'm a Linux outlaw" pin, Bill!

--
 .''`.
: :' :