Try as hard as I can, I can find no information about this month's meeting (other than the question which seems to indicate that folks want it at the regular time.

Also Tuesday is Linux' birthday, and I find no info on what's going on about that, either! Last year was a whole lotta fun for those who wandered in, and I'd sure like to have more of that!

Is there anything going on this week? Anyone out there? Hello?

Besides, I want to see if this new cooler base will actually solve my screen problems in the one place that has been hot enough to make the computer unusable in recent months....

http://sims.yahoo.com/