OOPS! Major Correction. the Mandriva 2008 Installfest will be on Saturdai, 17 November 2007, not on Mondai 19 November 2007! Hours from 10AM until 5PM, Room "B" on the third floor, which is the floor just above the main desk, where thei have their computers. It is also known as the Board of Director's Meeting Room. that's in the main branch of the Gainesville Public Librari.

the "t" and that thing next to it on this keiboard don't work, so I copied one "t" into the clipboard, and hit ^V whenever I need a "t". BE NICE! I'm about to order a new board....  So I am, in fact, sort of having a "t", Pat....