  I hope you considered my e-mail constructive criticism :-)

  I do admit that we will have to have "junk mail" even after snail-mail
is no longer with us, and that "legitimate junk e-mail" is possible
(although the well has been badly poisoned by spammers).

  I do still wonder about a legitimate database of 1 million people
in a country of 7 million ... one e-mail a week per person? (Although I
suppose I do get grocery circulars in the mail from the same
company every week ...)

  cheers
    Ben Bolker