From: Platform Independent Linux List! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jordan Wiens
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online tool

Bell,Douglas J wrote:

Schweeeeeeeet!

Happy New Year!

Douglas J. Bell  MCSE, MCDBA
Senior Computer Programmer Analyst
University of Florida International Center

http://www.ufic.ufl.edu
O: (352) 392-5323 x 505
C: (352) 256-6087

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don’t.”

On the linux list?  You're just asking for trouble.  ;-)

/me kids.

Happy New Year.

p.s. Special sig just for you, Doug.   +4 str33t cred to the first lug-er besides John (being that he sat next to me while I did it) who figures it out.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer

H4sICCbBm0UAA3QAC8lILUpVSARiMxOF7My8FIX8NIWC1PyCnFSFzDyFkoxUhfL8opwUPQWFkIz84lSgSGKJQmleSmpRcUkiUHlSYnGqmYmOAohdglCRkp+nPkoOAKnHBQCjqNJU0wEAAA==