If you have any left, I am always interested in older stuff. Could also use some laptop stuff. My car died and I have been out of the loop until now....

----- Original Message ----
From: Ryan Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:13:11 AM
Subject: Semi-random free junk sale

I am having another semi-random free junk sale. I am getting rid of a
bunch of unwanted and outdated computer junk and wanted to give any
scavengers a chance to grab it before it goes off to the dump. I have
some old cases and motherboards, an old server, a SCSI scanner, books...
you get my drift. I was hoping to save some of this junk for my rubbish
bin router contest, but I can't seem to wrap up the last contest. If you
are interested, shoot me an email and I can give some better details and
maybe snap some photos.

Cheers

Ryan Wilkerson
IT Manager