The upcoming April occultation is important but, for many, this may
be a "one-time" event.  Bad weather may also ruin all the time and
effort put into this event.  Therefore, each individual needs to
assess how much money (and time) they may or may not want to put into
observing this occultation if they do not plan to continue doing
observations of this type.

Howard