Dear Diary, Last night I discovered the North Star! The whole sky can
be seen with a little more buckshot.

Sky conditions near perfect:  8/10 for seeing, or better. I was able
to pick up the elusive companion to Theta Aurigae. I'm a bit surprised
they put such a difficult target on the AL list but I guess they want
to keep us challenged.  Delta Geminorum put up a fight as well.

Then I enjoyed Comet McNaught... from the comfort of my office:
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/

MT