Hi,

Please remember the meeting tonight at the warehouse location....email
me if you need directions.

I will bring a cooler and some soft drinks.

Can someone pick up a sack of cookies to munch on?

Also,  do any of you have a complete set of Tectron Collimation tools?

I have the Chesire, but the sight tube and auto-collimator would be nice.

If you have a favorite tool or solution for cleaning optics, bring it!

thanks,

Chuck
--
Chuck  Broward