Hi AAC'ers,

If you did not attend last Saturday's starparty, you missed a evening of
astro-treats.

The Moon and Venus at dusk,  then onto a fairly decent sky which gave a
bunch of us a

chance, under the direction of Mike Toomey, the Messier-Miester, to hunt
for Messier objects.

And, we were treated to a pretty cool Saturn,  and other sights.

There were munchies too....

I think everyone learned something,  and left happy.

Clear Sky!

--
Chuck  Broward