Janice,
These courses were developed before I began working here, which was
about 11 years ago. How far back the history goes, I don't know.
Nic

--

Knowledge emerges only through invention and reinvention,  through
the restless, impatient, continuing, hopeful inquiry men pursue in

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge
Study Strategies Program Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
Student Learning Center