We are currently developing a comprehensive academic support program for
our college.  I am looking to gather a variety of models to share with the
committee working on this project.  Our students a working adults who have
returned to college to pursue their degrees.  Many have attempted college
before and have not graduated.  Our college offers a variety of
educational programs, including small study groups, guided independent
study with a faculty mentor and online study.  I am looking for programs
that would meet the needs of these students and integrate well with all of
our various modes of study.  Please feel free to share with me names and
websites of programs that you think would help us.

Thanks in advance.

Kelly

Kelly Hermann
Statewide Coordinator of Disabilities Services
Assistant for Special Projects
Empire State College
(518) 587-2100 x2544
NY Relay Service 800-421-1220