Kate,

I have little experience in this specific area, but I did use Study Skills
for College Athletes by Walter Pauk (1998) www.HHPublishing.com with a
couple of athletes I met with weekly for a semester. One improved, but the
other didn't. The coaches do organize their teams to help each other
academically, and some athletes take advantage of our peer-led tutoring
groups. Our college, however, is too small to have a formal academic
support program just for athletes, like many large institutions do.

Lots of success!
Lois

Lois Martin, M.S.
Director, Academic Support Center
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
message.