Wendy,

I know that I had a couple of activities from an adult students' club
information on the web. Since I am unable to put my hands on them, I would
suggest Googling some related terms.

Much success!
Lois

Lois Martin, M.S.
Director, Academic Support Center
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526
574-535-7576

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
message.