Thank you, Lucy!

It took me a minute or two to find howtostudy.org since I first tried
howtostudy.com. (How soon the senior brain regresses over the winter
break!) My effort paid off when I found the great podcast and blog of
Grammar Girl. I love it!

Wise are the students who use your excellent site.
Lois

Lois Martin, M.S.
Director, Academic Support Center
Goshen College