-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lefevre, Vicki G.
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Athletes and Study Skills

Kate,
   I suggest that you supplement your lesson plans with some materials
from Skip Downing's On Course text. I use this text with my college
success course and students find the material relevant and meaningful in
their pursuit of success. I am sure that athletes are like most other
students, especially in the necessity of time management and study
efficiency.
    Good luck,
    Vicki
    Ohio Dominican University