I have asked before to hear from those of you at 4 year schools who have
learning to learn courses for credit.  I'll gladly hear from more of you on
that topic.

But the other thing I am looking for is research that shows that it helps or
articles or book chapters on that topic.  Any help?  We are coming down to the
wire w/ our proposal writing.  Thanks!  Jan Heerspink