-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janice Heerspink
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help needed re: credit

Interesting.  Why did you do pass/fail?
And did you have any research to back up your plan to offer it for credit?
We
are writing a proposal and looking for any support we can add from the
field.
jan

>>> Lisa Dillon <[log in to unmask]> 1/25/2007 6:44 PM >>>
In fall 2006 we offered the course for credit, but it was graded as
pass/fail. WE were able to offer it using the course reference number for an
independent studies course.

What would you like to know?

Lisa Marie Dillon, MA, LPC, NCC
Project Manager, Academic Success Center
1600 UGL, 313.577.3165  313.577.9372 (fax)
Wayne State University