Dear Colleagues:

The University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, presently has two openings in its
TRIO Student Support Services Project, New Dimensions in Learning, in the
Office of Support Service Programs.

Please help us in finding appropriate personnel for these positions by
referring interested persons to the jobs.uiowa.edu website and the
requisition numbers that follow:
         Project Assistant Director #53584 (closing date, March 4) and
         TRIO Counselor #53586 (closing date, February 25)
Interested individuals must apply on line (jobs.uiowa.edu).

We are dedicated to finding persons committed to supporting students who are
first generation, have disabilities, and/or are from low-income backgrounds.

I have attached the job descriptions. Please contact me via email
([log in to unmask]) or phone (319-335-1288) if you have questions.

Thank you for your assistance and support in this matter.

Sincerely,

 Johnnie M. Sims, Ph.D.
 Project Director
 Trio Student Support Services
 New Dimensions in Learning
 Office of Support Service Programs
 Iowa City, Iowa 52242

The University of Iowa is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer.