RE: accessing the CRLA 2007 Conference information:

Happy New Year to all.

To access CRLA Fall 2007 conference, I would suggest you go directly to
the 2007 Conference Page link at

http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~sheets/CRLA2007/ <http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/%7Esheets/CRLA2007/>.

This link will give you all the information about the 2007 conference in
Portland this fall.  From there you can go to the Conference Proposal
link which will give you a suggested proposal timeline, a link to the
online proposal form, and a link to the rubric we will be using to score
and help select the presentations for our 2007 conference.

If you haven't visited the CRLA 2007 Conference Website, take a quick
peek at the link above.

By the way (BTW), did you know you can get CEU's (Continuing Ed.
Credits) at this year's conference?  See the updates at the site for
more info.

Thanks.
Rick
--