You are invited to submit a presentation proposal or at least plan to
attend our 40th Annual CRLA (College Reading & Learning Association)
conference, see our website at
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~sheets/CRLA2007/
<http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/%7Esheets/CRLA2007/>.

The 2007 conference focuses on three dimensions of learning: Student
Learning, Staff Learning, and Organizational Learning. We are excited to
continue the standards of past conferences as we move towards beginning
our fifth decade of improving the learning of our students, staff, and
organizations. The strands of the conference will be the CRLA SIGs
(Special Interest Groups <http://www.crla.net/sig_contacts.htm>).

Presentation proposals can be for the 1 hour sessions or for the few 3
hr. or 6 hr. institutes. The proposals may be submitted online between
January 1st and March 31st, 2007 at
http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~sheets/CRLA2007/proposal_timeline.htm
<http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/%7Esheets/CRLA2007/proposal_timeline.htm>.
The conference is in Portland, Oregon, at the Doubletree Suites Hotel
<http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/%7Esheets/CRLA2007/hotel.htm>, Oct.
31st-Nov. 3rd, 2007. CRLA will be celebrating 40 years of CRLA and its
conferences.  We will have CEUs available and are trying to have
finalize plans for Skip Downing (On Course)
<http://www.oncourseworkshop.com/Skip%20Downing.htm> as our Keynote
Speaker.

Our on-site Chair, Frieda R. Campbell-Peltier, Ph.D., and I, the
Conference Chair, Rick Sheets, Ed.D., hope you will be able to join us
for another great CRLA conference this Fall.
--

Rick A. Sheets, Ed.D.
Director Learning Support Center <http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/lsc/>