Dear Colleagues:

This message was originally posted a few days before Christmas, so I am
reposting it since some of you may not have received it the first time.

The Undergraduate Tutorial Center at North Carolina State University
will host the 4th annual NCSI Peer Conference on Saturday, March 24,
2007 from 10am - 3pm.  Although the conference was originally intended
to be a regional conference for North Carolina institutions, everyone
is
welcome!  Registration is now open and details can be found at
http://www.ncsu.edu/tutorial_center/SIConference/

The conference will consist of several concurrent sessions,
facilitated
mostly by SI leaders.  Sessions are geared primarily towards SI
leaders,
but SI supervisors, tutoring professionals, and administrators will
also
benefit.  Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you have
questions.
 Comments and/or suggestions are also welcome!  We hope to see you
soon.

Megan E. Early
Assistant Director
Coordinator of Supplemental Instruction
Undergraduate Tutorial Center
Division of Undergraduate Academic Programs
North Carolina State University
1005D Ricks Hall Addition
Campus Box 7105
Raleigh, NC  27695-7105