     While I have not used this textbook, I did request a desk copy in
the event I had a class of just athletes - Becoming a Master Student
Athlete, Dave Ellis.
www.masterstudent.college.hmco.com

Mary

Mary Weller
Reading and Study Skills Instructor
Kellogg Community College
450 North Avenue
Battle Creek, MI  49017-3397
269-965-3931 X2286

>>> [log in to unmask] 1/10/2007 12:42 PM >>>
Kate,
   I suggest that you supplement your lesson plans with some materials
from Skip Downing's On Course text. I use this text with my college
success course and students find the material relevant and meaningful
in
their pursuit of success. I am sure that athletes are like most other
students, especially in the necessity of time management and study
efficiency.
    Good luck,
    Vicki
    Ohio Dominican University