Macalester College in Saint Paul, MN is seeking 2 interns to provide writing assistance in the Macalester Academic Excellence (MAX) Center for spring semester, 2007. See the Macalester HR website:
http://www.macalester.edu/hr
I realize the members of this list are already employed professionals in general, but you may know a grad student or adjunct interested in this part-time position.

Though we don't have a job description yet, it is anticipated that we'll be looking for a full-time writing counselor in the fall as well.

Dave Ehren
Interim Director
MAX Center
Macalester College