I am looking for a tutorial program similar to JSU's.

In teacher education preparation students do tutoring as part of their
practicum program. http://www.jsu.edu/depart/edprof/isu/tlc.html . The JSU
students tutor 1-12 grade community children based on the needs of the child
and the area a JSU student is planning to teach.

I am working on an Internal Review for our program and I need to find
another program to use as a benchmark.

If you know of a tutoring program that involves college students working
with 1-12 on your campus please e-mail me [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help.

Mike Zenanko, M. Ed.
Director Instructional Services Unit
Room 101 Ramona Wood Hall