Hello All:

What a wonderful resource you all are.  Thank you all so much for your ideas
and suggestions for my study skills class with athletes and even more for
your supportive advice.

I've requested a rush exam copy of Becoming a Master Student Athlete, and
will probably request exam copies of the other texts suggested as well.  I
do have an exam copy of On Course and like the ideas and approaches, and
will probably do as many of you suggested and incorporate ideas and
activities from all of them.  And I may take some of you up on your offer to
contact you personally for further advice.  I so appreciate your willingness
to that.

Thank you all again, and have a great weekend everyone!

Kate

Kate Jakobson, Director

Tutoring and Student Success

Kirtland Community College