Dear Lucy:
I've enjoyed using your webpage in the past.  Thanks for the reminder.
I want you to know that when you go click on Organization KIT the link
sends you to
http://www.mccallie.org/DaveHall/organization.htm, which is a religious
order.
I tried to send this feedback using the protocol on the actual site but
the computer wouldn't recognize the code I typed in.

Cordially,

Chareane Wimbley-Gouveia
Faculty/Learning Center Coordinator
Linn-Benton Community College
541-917-4691

>>> Lucy MacDonald <[log in to unmask]> 01/03/07 8:13 AM >>>
My faculty site on how to study and how to write is not a commercial
site, hence the ending ORG.  So to visit, please go to
http://www.howtostudy.org

There is another .com  site of the same name, which makes it confusing.
Even my fingers want to type .com automatically.  Just remember that
this is a free site and therefore .org

Thanks for all the messages asking me where to find the site.

I am hoping that in the New Year students and tutors will write
mini-reviews ( a paragraph or two) on how they use the various handouts
in their own studying. The audience is student to student. They may
remain anonymous, if they wish. I jury all reviews before posting.

If you want to use this site in your classroom, students can send
reviews to you at the same time, by entering the instructor's email.
Actually, I think that this might make a fun tutor training activity.

Lucy

Lucy Tribble MacDonald, M.A.,M.A.
Faculty Emerita
Chemeketa Community College