813-974-9281

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nic Voge
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help needed re: credit

Janice,
These courses were developed before I began working here, which was
about 11 years ago. How far back the history goes, I don't know.
Nic

--

Knowledge emerges only through invention and reinvention,  through
the restless, impatient, continuing, hopeful inquiry men pursue in

Dominic (Nic) J. Voge
Study Strategies Program Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
Student Learning Center