-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McConnell, Antoinette
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 3:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Article related to class attendance

Hello:

I am in search of the article that talks about the student who said
his/her grandmother died several times in one semester.  It makes the
point that

Professors are aware of attendance "tales" that students tell.  Does
anyone have a copy?   I appreciate this consideration.  Thanks

Antoinette McConnell

Project Success, NEIU

browser to