-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Hashway
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 2:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Article related to class attendance

Antoinette,
I have a hard copy of "The Dead Grandmother/Exam Syndrome and the
Potential Downfall of American Society" by Mike Adams of Eastern
Connecticut State University.  It's in "The Connecticut Review",  1990.
I don't know if that's the one you're asking about.

Sue Hashway