Thanks for the heads up. I have been researching this link, but to no
avail. Even though I have had student reviews on this site, I have had
to remove it totally from the howtostudy site.

I have forwarded your info on the feedback form to my webmaster. We
have been having trouble with spammers on this, so are not as flexible
as previously. It really bothers me that spammers ruin a site for education.  As faculty, I don't have all the tools to deal with this. Right now I have to hire a webmaster to find ways to deal with this problem. **arggh **

 Still I am committed to keeping this site open for students and Learning Centers and to keep it free to all legitimate users.

Lucy

Lucy Tribble MacDonald, M.A.,M.A.
Faculty Emerita
Chemeketa Community College