Hello everyone --

We are performing a core course redesign for our first level of developmental mathematics -- DVMT 101-- and we are wondering how many of you use Graduate Assistants or Graduate Teaching Assistants in your comparable course.  We also would like to know how large your class sections are and if the GA's or TA's are the primary instructor or if they assist an adjunct or regular faculty member.  I'm sure there will be additional questions as we continue to plan, and we will value any information that you can share.

Thanks so much!

	Stefanie

Stefanie H. Hunt                                   Towson University
Coordinator                                             8000 York Road
Developmental Education                    Towson, MD 21252
[log in to unmask]                                     410-704-4027