I have been following the discussion on tutor titles /names and have placed most of the suggested names on LSCHE for easy access. As of now, 18 names/titles are listed.

If you have any names/titles that are not on the LSCHE list, please email me with them and I will add them to LSCHE. The URL for the names/titles of tutors is http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/aboutLSCs.htm  You can also use the Search Box by adding "tutor" to it.

Remember LSCHE like LRNASST are your two most accessible and reliable sources of information on learning support centers in higher education and that you are a part of the information gathering  for LSCHE and your colleagues.   Collegially......

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/