Cy-Fair College

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chareane Wimbley-Gouveia
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Class Size

Where exactly is the citation for this standard located?
Cordially,

Chareane Wimbley-Gouveia
Faculty/Learning Center Coordinator
Linn-Benton Community College
541-917-4691

>>> Jessica Nettles <[log in to unmask]> 11/22/2006 5:49 AM >>>
There was a discussion on this about a month ago. Ron is correct, the
NADE standard is 18. What is stunning is how many schools don't follow
this standard.

Jessica Nettles