I'm considering the purchase of TutorTrac software for my department to
keep up with our tutoring needs, but the department also handles
advising, and I'd like to use it for that purpose as well.  Does anyone
on this list currently use TutorTrac to monitor advising?  If so
(especially if you happen to be a two year institution), I'd appreciate
a quick review or a chance to find out how you handle a few issues.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Elliott

Director, Academic Success Center